People who have never worked with Vickie Slade will soon find that she has boundless energy, infectious enthusiasm, infinite drive and rigorous determination. Vickie knows that listening to your needs and focusing on what is important to your family is critical to providing the highest level of service, and she'll deliver it with a sincere interest in helping you attain your dreams. She's honest, hard working and never ever compromises her integrity. But then, who better to tell you about Vickie than some of her clients.........
Over many years I've worked with several different realtors to purchase and sell properties. As in any profession, whether it's a lawyer, agent or sales-rep, I've found that only about one-in-ten are worth a lick. I must say that Vickie is the best I've ever dealt with and I consider her to be that
1. She actually worked and earned her commission, which is rare. Allow me to give several examples, which will best explain. 1. I once drove by a property she had listed for me and she was actually watering the law and pulling weeks in the flower beds. And I thought, "What's with this Girl? Is this normal?"
2. It was at that same time and property that I met her to go over needed repairs to incourage sales. Remarkably, when I entered the place, she had it staged with a dining room table, place settings, flowers, pictures on the walls, towels in bathrooms and an assortment of other objects placed in just the right location. I was shocked----it was a very pleased shock. And again, I had another thought. "Damn, this girl can't be for real!!!"
3. Knowing that my wife was ill, she then took it upon herself to mow the lawn on occasion and make sure the floors were swept.
4. Then when an offer came in, I experienced her negotiating skills and thoroughness before the property sold. Vickie was flawless and as professional as one could get.
5. I then had her list a second property and it was more of the same. Well, except with this house, a tenant had left several truck loads of trash and Goodwill belongings that needed to be hauled away. And who helped for several hours? You guessed it, Vickie. The woman is remarkable!!
6. And yes, the second property sold just as easily. I could continue with more, but it's best put this way: there's is no way I could possibly give Vickie a higher recommendation. When they made her, they broke the mold, and more agents should follow her lead---and try to imulate her refreshing approach, which starts with a personable smile and kindness that even the buyers appreciated.
Thanks, Vickie. You're the best!!
Chris Butler, Boulder, CO
Steve and I just wanted to say "Thank You" for the wonderful job you did for us!
It's usually very difficult and stressful to purchase a home when you are working from out of state. Your knowledge of the area, willingness and flexibility to accommodate us at every turn, took all the stress out of this process and made it very enjoyable. We appreciate the fact that you were always giving us updates - we NEVER had to ask for information! You are even accommodating us AFTER the sale by meeting our nephew to give him the keys to our home since we aren't there yet and offering us the names of local realtors here in Texas to use on the sale of this home. Thank you for going above and beyond your real estate duties for us and providing us with exceptional customer service.
We really cannot thank you enough and feel as though we have not only been very fortunate in finding you to work for us, but that we have made a friend along the way! Best wishes in every endeavor!
Steve and Rose Cook Houston, TX
As first time homebuyers, we needed an agent who we could trust and depend on. Vickie was great to work with; she was thorough and knowledgeable through the whole home buying process.
We found a perfect first home and with Vickie's guidance and use of comparable sales figures, we bought our home for the price we were comfortable with. Vickie was also able to recommend a lender, home inspector, carpet cleaner, and carpet installer; all of whom we had good experiences with.
We couldn't have had a more positive experience with purchasing our first home, and plan to contact her when we are ready to sell in the future.
Kevin & Robynn Shaw Thornton, CO
When we got the notice from the bank letting us know that we were going to lose our house, we didn't know what to do or where to turn. We had contacted Vickie regarding possibly selling our house before and she had come over and done a free walk-through, making recommendations on what we could improve to sell our home. We called Vickie and she came over and walked us through every step of the short-sale process from beginning to the final closing. She was very reassuring and helpful. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to either purchase or sell a home. Ty Schalamon, Broomfield, CO