Real Estate News from Popular Arizona Cities
- Queen Creek
- Lake Havasu City
- Fountain Hills
- Paradise Valley
- Casa Grande
- Cave Creek
- Oro Valley
- Bullhead City
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
- Sun City
- Sierra Vista
- San Tan Valley
- Gold Canyon
- Green Valley
- Prescott Valley
- Apache Junction
- Show Low
- Chandler Heights
Real Estate News from Popular Arizona Counties
- Maricopa County
- Pima County
- Yavapai County
- Pinal County
- Mohave County
- Coconino County
- Gila County
- Cochise County
- Yuma County
- Navajo County
- Apache County
- Graham County
- Greenlee County
- La Paz County
- Santa Cruz County
Find Real Estate Listings
(Phoenix Property Shoppe)
Hi - I'm looking for a Pop Tart Agent to Help Me I got an interesting call this morning from a lady moving into Arizona. She wanted to know if a home she had seen a couple of weeks ago was still on the market. She wasn't quite sure what the address was but she knew 'kind of' where it was. Thin...
(Diverse Solutions Realty www.ChandlerRealEstate.weebly.com)
Arizona Realtors, are you ready for the new H.O.A. Condominium/Planned Community Addendum? Beginning February 2, 2105 Arizona will have a new/revised HOA Addendum that will be required to be completed for any transaction that involves a homeowners association. The old HOA Addendum was previousl...
I've held off on writing a blog post about the Super Bowl because let's be honest, who doesn't know the Super Bowl is this weekend in my home State of Arizona. There really isn't any new information I could write about that hasn't already been reported. The entertainment blogs have already writt...
We've all heard the chatter over the past few years. There have been countless articles written about what the future holds for Real Estate Agents. The emergence of popular websites allowing consumers more access to finding their own homes is supposed to be the death nail of the Real Estate indus...
(Scottsdale, Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree, Fountain Hills)
Knowledge is EmPOWERing, ASREB Course It's time for another quarterly Knowledge is EmPOWERing ASREB Course! This is a one of a kind offering that is included in the Success Series courses held at the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business in downtown Scottsdale, 7142 E. 1st St., Scottsdale, AZ...
(REALTY ONE GROUP)
Visiting Lost Dutchman State Park If you enjoy spending a warm winter day in our lush Sonoran desert surrounded by beautiful plants and interesting wildlife then I’d highly recommend a visit to The Lost Dutchman State Park. The park is only 40 miles from downtown Phoenix the entrance is located a...
This is for agents who have sold less than five homes Understand, I am working to become a comedian, or at least get as many people to laugh that I can therefore when you watch this link, lighten up, and see the humor in it ok? click here & enjoy. If you are serious about this business and...
(Scottsdale, Phoenix, Cave Creek, Carefree, Fountain Hills)
White Lies ot Save Face? This past Monday I ended up with a flat tire. My networking group meeting started at 7:30 am and I saw that my tire was low, but figured I'd be okay at 9 to visit the dealership to have them fix it. Well that didn't pan out and AAA ended up swapping it out for my spar...
How is your LUCK? Are you down on your luck? I just had to say that: Are you down on your luck? Because I recall hearing that group of words many years ago from someone. Today we want to talk specifically to real estate agents. clic here! Would you like to create LUCK in the next 30 days? ...
(RE/MAX Sun Properties)
This fantastic home MLS 5189179 is in a wonderful golf community know as Sunridge Canyon. The golf shop is less than 5 minutes from this homes front door. Do not miss out on this 3 bedroom, 3,5 bathroom home. Sunridge Canyon community is only minutes from Fountain Park, restaurants and more. ...
(Realty ONE Group)
- Scottsdale's Newest Museum Now Open in Old Town: The Museum of the West - On January 15, 2015, Scottsdale's newest attraction opened to the public. It is called the Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West. It is located in the heart of Old Town, making it easy to visit either on foot a...
Have you ever considered tuning up your attitude? I am working on that myself right now, every day of the week! How about improving your belief system? And I would think the longer you have not had it where you want it to be, whatever IT is, it could be a little tougher to do than you may ha...
(Long Realty - Dove Mountain, Marana AZ)
5 Bedroom Homes for Sale in the Tucson, AZ Area Are you looking for a larger home in the Tucson area. Five bedrooms perhaps? Over 3000 square feet? (Available listing in gated Skyranch, Marana, AZ) I was surprised to find 169 in Tucson city limits alone. Add Oro Valley, and you have 14 more. M...
Active Listings in Gilbert, Arizona Year to Date Real estate market data for Gilbert, AZ provided by Nicole Doty of Zion Realty. The number of Active listings in Gilbert, Arizona has slowly been on a downward trend since September 2014 when there were 1,422 Active homes for sale. In December...
(Keller Williams Arizona Living Realty)
4 Bed 2 Bath Home for Sale in Queen Creek - Skyline Ranch Home for Sale Skyline Ranch is located just off Hunt Hiway and Gary Roads in Queen Creek. This community was built between 2002-2006, it feautres walking and biking paths as well as Tot Lots and Playgrounds. This 4 Bedroom 2 Bath Home for...
(Keller Williams Check Realty 928-600-2765)
Under Contract -- 3 Bedroom Single Level Flagstaff Horse Property 3 Bedroom Single level horse property home on 2.5 acres. Completely remodeled home! Gorgeous chef kitchen, warm living room with pellet store, engineered wood floors and upgraded carpet with waterproof mat. Redwood decks in the fro...
The Best Place to Go for Families in McDowell Mountain Ranch Homes The proximity of the Family Fun Zone to McDowell Mountain Ranch homes for sale make it an ideal place to live in, since it offers the entire family a great place for recreation and entertainment. The Family Fun Zone is locat...
(AmeriFirst Financial, Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer, Marketing Coach, #homeloans, #homebuyers)
Karen Jones, Senior Mortgage Loan Officer is happy to introdcue Sandra Lena. My name is Sandra Lena 602-616-2166, from RE/MAX Desert Showcase. I invite Arizona Realtors® to preview this Virtual Property Tour for your buyers, as it is an excellent value and shows great! Please do showcase this...
(RE/MAX Sun Properties)
This gorgeous home has just come on the market. Check out MLS 5225475 This three bedroom 2 bathroom home is on a Cul-de-sac within Sunridge Canyon subdivision. The community has a challenging golf course that some professions have a hard time shooting under par. Plus and great eating experien...
(REALTY ONE GROUP)
Why Visit The Musical Instrument Museum In Phoenix AZ? Any music lover living in Phoenix or visiting should seriously consider a visit to the Musical Instrument Museum. MIM is unique in that it brings together in one place more than 15,000 musical instruments and artifacts from more than 200 coun...
(HomeSmart Premier-Fountain Hills AZ Real Estate)
Fountain Hills AZ Housing Market Trends for January 2015 We are seeing an increase of inventory from last year at this time. Fountain Hills is seeing a decrease in buyer demand so far this year. The market is soft for home sellers and a great time for home buyers. Fountain Hills is a small town b...
Grayhawk Real Estate Market Update: Zip codes 85255 January 26, 2015 Weekly Update Active listings increased to 66 homes. Average sale price per square foot increased to $226.21/SqFt. Average sale price as % of list price decreased to 96.98%. Average sale price increased to $614,314. Highest pri...
(Realty One Group, Inc)
Estancia Real Estate Market Update: Zip codes 85254, 85255, 85258, 85259, 85260, 85262 and 85266 January 26, 2015 Weekly Update Active listings decreased to 28 homes. Average sale price per square foot decreased to $473.18/SqFt. Average sale price as % of list price increased to 90.96%. Average ...
Arizona Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Professionals
- Judith Ritter Real Estate Agent
- Elise Harron Real Estate Agent
- Magnus Title Marketing Services for Real Estate Pros
- Dale Dresel Real Estate Agent
- Dan Dee McGinnis, DTM, NADOTA Real Estate Agent
- Brian England Real Estate Agent
- Nicole Doty - Gilbert Real Estate Expert Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Jan Green Real Estate Agent
- Solutions Real Estate Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Troy Erickson Real Estate Agent
- Visualshows .com Services for Real Estate Pros
- Jeffrey Jones Managing Real Estate Broker
- Chandler Real Estate Liz Harris, MBA Real Estate Agent
- Tammy Adams Real Estate Agent
- Gabrielle Kamahele Rhind Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Jack O'Neal Real Estate Agent
- Eric Crane -- Your Full Service, Discount Fee Realtor® Real Estate Agent
- Cathy Carter Real Estate Agent
- David Baker Realtor - Laveen Homes for sale Real Estate Agent
- Nancy Laswick Real Estate Agent
- Ed & Tracy Oliva Real Estate Agent
- Edward & Celia Maddox Real Estate Agent
- Shanna Day Mega Team Leader (AZ & UT) Real Estate Agent
- Art Welch Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Juli Vosmik Real Estate Agent
- Amy Jones Group Real Estate Agent
- John Sposato, Sharon Coffini & Melanie Didier Real Estate Agent
- Karen Berg Real Estate Agent
- John Mosier Real Estate Agent
- Tamra Lee Ulmer Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Jeff Sibbach, P.C. Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Jeff Fisher Real Estate Agent
- Scott Fenner Mortgage and Lending
- Cindy Hallas Mortgage and Lending
- Sylvie Stuart Real Estate Agent
- Adam Tarr Real Estate Agent
- Rich Arnold Real Estate Agent
- Cara Marcelle Mancuso Real Estate Agent
- Sheri Sperry Real Estate Agent
- Dennis Dahlberg Mortgage and Lending
- Julie Pelle Real Estate Agent
- Jon Quist Real Estate Agent
- Heather Tawes Nelson Real Estate Agent
- Jay Mecray - (480) 256-9771 Real Estate Agent
- Bradley Potter, PLLC Real Estate Agent
- Mark Wagner Jr. Real Estate Agent
- Nancy Sharp Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Brian Dunshie Real Estate Agent