Real Estate News from Popular California Cities
- San Diego
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Long Beach
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Newport Beach
- Huntington Beach
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Clarita
- Walnut Creek
- Santa Rosa
- Elk Grove
- Mission Viejo
- Palm Springs
- Chula Vista
- Laguna Niguel
- La Jolla
- Woodland Hills
- Santa Barbara
- San Clemente
- Yorba Linda
Real Estate News from Popular California Counties
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- San Diego County
- Riverside County
- San Bernardino County
- Santa Clara County
- Sacramento County
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- San Francisco County
- Ventura County
- Placer County
- San Mateo County
- San Joaquin County
- Sonoma County
- Solano County
- Fresno County
- Stanislaus County
- Marin County
- San Luis Obispo County
- Santa Barbara County
- El Dorado County
- Butte County
- Kern County
- Santa Cruz County
- Shasta County
- Monterey County
- Nevada County
- Napa County
- Tulare County
- Calaveras County
- Yolo County
- Merced County
- Humboldt County
- Tuolumne County
- Lake County
- Madera County
- Imperial County
- Sutter County
- Del Norte County
- Amador County
- Kings County
- Colusa County
- Alpine County
- Mendocino County
- San Benito County
- Lassen County
- Mono County
- Yuba County
- Mariposa County
Find Real Estate Listings
When I bought real estate in 2000, the interest rate was 9.5%. Yet, I bought at the time because the numbers worked. Today the interest rate is 3.89%, and the numbers work now too. Many buyers are looking at price and do not want to pay the asking price because it is seemingly too high (their im...
It is nice and cloudy here, and at the Farmers' Market in Santa Barbara, everyone is hoping it rains this weekend. Purple broccolini and strawberries stood out this morning. Broccolini is often thought of as young broccoli, it is similar in look. It has smaller florets and thin stalks and th...
(Dry Rot and Water Damage www.tromlerconstruction.com Mobile - 916-765-5366)
Winds picked up last night! I'm not sure about the valley of Sacramento, but here in the Sierra Foothill we had some winds last night. Being gusty at times, there was only minor local damage. One of those was found in this community, the winds had blown the flashing out of place on the to...
(Mannis Real Estate Group)
Encino Blooms in February. While most of the country is cold and full of snow, ice and cold, out here in Southern California the picture is very different. We have some nice temperatures around 80F. I set out to see what is in bloom these days in Encino neighborhood: Don't you love this house ...
(Solutions Real Estate)
Temecula Homes for Sale- Homes for Sale in Temecula Let's look at the Temecula Homes for Sale today! The picturesque Temecula Valley is Southern California's Wine Country! It is a region beset with remarkably beautiful rolling hills, high mountains, and a temperate climate moderated with cool...
(Solutions Real Estate)
Redhawk Homes for Sale- Homes for Sale in Redhawk Check out these Redhawk Homes for Sale! Redhawk is one of Temecula’s largest and most beloved residential communities, situated in the rolling hills just south of Temecula Parkway. Located just 4 miles west of I-15 and 2 miles from Highway 79-S,...
(Coldwell Banker - Santa Cruz)
SANTA CRUZ VICTORIAN HOME FOR SALE 1104 KING STREET, SANTA CRUZ, CA 95060 Chance of a lifetime to own a classic Santa Cruz Victorian home! These do not come on the market often and this is a real opportunity to live in a one of a kind home. This property is located on the Westside of Santa Cr...
(Safe Haven Realty)
Sonoma County Home Sales - January 2015 Well ... January 2015 was a typical January. Not many homes closed because not many folks were seriously house hunting from Thanksgiving through Christmas. The total number of sales of Single Family homes for the month of January 2015 was 226. That is down ...
(Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters)
January 2015 / Upland CA - Housing Market Snapshot - Real Estate Short Sales, Foreclosures & Standard Sales - Below is a quick summary of Upland, California real estate short sales, foreclosures and REOs and standard sales for the month of January 2015, according to the largest MLS in the country...
(Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters)
January 2015 / Calimesa CA - Housing Market Snapshot - Real Estate Short Sales, Foreclosures & Standard Sales - Below is a quick summary of Calimesa, California real estate short sales, foreclosures and REOs and standard sales for the month of January 2015, according to the largest MLS in the cou...
(Power Brokers Int'l)
Hopefully you will have your own agent representing you in the purchase, but if you are using the listing agent, who is working for the seller, make a point of asking him or her to keep your discussions and information confidential. Your real estate agent will advise you on the right offer to mak...
(Realty ONE Group BMC Associates)
Walnut Creek California - Homes, Schools and Community Of the city of Walnut Creek lies directly over the intersection of I680 and Highway 24 just north of Danville in Contra Costa County. It 60 miles east of Oakland and the San Francisco Bay area and serves as a hub for the neighboring cities wi...
Look No Further! You will love this Bella Tierra , perfect for an investment property or a starter home. Gated Bella Tierra Community, Completely Upgraded, Remodeled, and Turnkey! Superbly situated on the upper level, this beauty combines style and function, with a well designed open floor plan ...
Copywriting is Important Here's another in my series of "Real life realtor remarks" Pulled straight from the MLS! "PLEASE call ahead due to three young children and a dog that must be put in the garage. Actually, just the dog needs to be put in the garage." I really like this one. The age...
This is reblog to a press release released on PR.log on Thursday BanCorp Properties is re-launching its widely popular buyer’s rebate program in an effort to increase market share in the San Juan Capistrano real estate market. The company believes the market is critical for its continued succ...
(Coldwell Banker Previews, Irvine, South OC)
California Law re Landlord Liability for a Tenant’s Pets Can the landlord be liable if the tenant’s dog bites or otherwise harms someone? Answer: Possibly. Under California law, an owner of any dog is liable if a person is bitten by a dog in a public place or while lawfully on the private propert...
(Keller Williams Benchmark Properties)
Gilroy Market Activity has INCREASED!!! The number of active listings in Gilroy (95020) increased by 54% from the previous month. The median number of days active properties have been listed is 83. This is significantly shorter than the national average. The number of sales increased by 206% ...
(Souza Realty - Roseville, Rocklin, Granite Bay, Loomis, Penryn, Newcastle, Lincoln, Auburn, Meadow Vista (Placer County, CA))
Real estate market data for Penryn, CA provided by Leilani Souza of Souza Realty. Want to know what the smallest, largest, cheapest and most expensive homes in Penryn, California that sold in 2014 were? Here you go, based on MLS data for single-family detached homes in Penryn, CA zip code 95663 (...
(3B Realty: 951-347-3818, CA)
Just Relisted! Murrieta Homes and Condos for Sale - 02/26/2015. Looking for Murrieta houses for sale? Then take a look at the newly relisted Murrieta homes for sale posted on my website. The list includes all Murrieta single family homes, as well as Murrieta condos and townhomes, that were off t...
(Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley, Yountville Napa Valley)
This is weekly feature post I will now do every Thursday to tell you about upcoming events in Yountville and around the Napa Valley. Please visit and enjoy one or more of these and tell them Curtis sent you. Napa Valley Upcoming Events Featured Events Napa Valley Restaurant Month Offers February ...
(Remax Palos Verdes Realty)
Palos Verdes Real Estate Palos Verdes Drive North Neighborhood 2014 2014 Palos Verdes homes sales for Palos Verdes Drive North neighborhood increased to 72 single family homes sold compared to 67 in 2013. Price per square foot for Palos Verdes Drive North houses that sold in 2014 increased to $5...
(First American Team Realty, Inc)
Long Beach CA Real Estate: Income Properties for Sale Long Beach California offers real estate investors many opportunities in purchasing residential income properties from a duplex up to multi-family properties. Twice a week (Mon/Thurs) you will be updated on the newest properties to h...
(The Adam and Eric Group)
Beautiful Raymond Hills home with a one-of-a-kind backyard OverviewMapsPhotosFeaturesDescription Virtual TourMarket Stats $549,800 Single Family Home Main Features 3 Bedrooms2 BathroomsInterior: 1,374 sqftLot: 7,405 sqft Location 907 N Mountain View PLFullerton, CA 92831USA Adam Brett The Adam a...
(Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage)
Pasadena CA Whispering Waters Condos at 1000 E Cordova Street 02.26.15 This is a recap of the Whispering Waters condominium complex at 1000 East Cordova Street in Pasadena. This report reflects units currently on the market for sale along with market activity since 2010. Statistical in...
California Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Professionals
- Bob Stewart Real Estate Technology
- Tom Arstingstall, General Contractor, Dry Rot, Water Damage Sacramento, El Dorado County - (916) 765-5366 Home Builder
- Ron & Alexandra Seigel Services for Real Estate Pros
- Michael Jacobs Real Estate Agent
- Richie Alan Naggar Author PEARLS SERIES of books Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Kathleen Daniels Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Endre Barath, Jr. Real Estate Agent
- John Pusa Real Estate Agent
- Jon Kolsky Real Estate Agent
- Norma Toering Broker for Palos Verdes and Beach Cities Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Ronald DiLalla Real Estate Agent
- Kristin Hamilton CA Realtor Real Estate Agent
- Bill Burchard Real Estate Broker/Owner
- P.J. Virgilio Jr., Realtor 408-568-6578 Selling homes in the Greater San Jose area and South through San Martin, Gilroy Real Estate Agent
- Lottie Kendall Real Estate Agent
- Sharon Paxson Real Estate Agent
- Myrl Jeffcoat Real Estate Agent
- John Meussner Mortgage and Lending
- Pete X with X Group Real Estate Advocates, Huntington Beach, CA 714.459.2017 OCLister.com Real Estate Agent
- Sarah & Les Oswald Real Estate Agent
- Michelle Carr-Crowe-Selling Silicon Valley Homes in Top Schools San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Palo Alto-Just Call 408-252-8900 Real Estate Agent
- Inna Ivchenko Real Estate Agent
- Sandy Padula & Norm Padula, JD, GRI Real Estate Agent
- Karen Fiddler, Broker/Realtor Real Estate Agent
- Elizabeth Weintraub Sacramento Real Estate Agent, Top 1% of Lyon Agents Real Estate Agent
- Pamela Seley, REALTOR® Real Estate Agent
- Gene Riemenschneider Real Estate Broker/Owner
- John DL Arendsen Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Curtis Van Carter Real Estate Agent
- William Johnson Real Estate Agent
- Glenn Gaspar Real Estate Agent
- Laura Allen, Lake Tahoe - Truckee Real Estate for Sale www.TahoeLauraLuxuryHomes.com Real Estate Agent
- Tim Lorenz Real Estate Agent
- Elite Home Sales Team Real Estate Agent
- Hella M. Rothwell, Broker/Realtor® Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Chris Freck Mortgage and Lending
- Vickie Nagy Real Estate Agent
- TIM GARTON Real Estate Agent
- Mike Rigley Real Estate Agent
- Bill Ladewig Mortgage and Lending
- Bill Roberts Services for Real Estate Pros
- Jane Peters Real Estate Agent
- Kathy Smiley Real Estate Agent
- Laura Foreman Education & Training
- Evelyn Kennedy Real Estate Sales Representative
- Aaron Norris, MBA, APR Mortgage and Lending
- Melissa Zavala Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Fred Sed Real Estate Agent