Real Estate News from Popular California Cities
- San Diego
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- San Jose
- Long Beach
- Rancho Cucamonga
- Newport Beach
- Huntington Beach
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Clarita
- Walnut Creek
- Santa Rosa
- Mission Viejo
- Elk Grove
- Palm Springs
- Chula Vista
- Laguna Niguel
- La Jolla
- Woodland Hills
- San Clemente
- Yorba Linda
- Santa Barbara
- Westlake Village
Real Estate News from Popular California Counties
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- San Diego County
- Riverside County
- San Bernardino County
- Santa Clara County
- Sacramento County
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- San Francisco County
- Ventura County
- Placer County
- San Mateo County
- San Joaquin County
- Sonoma County
- Solano County
- Fresno County
- Stanislaus County
- Marin County
- San Luis Obispo County
- Santa Barbara County
- El Dorado County
- Butte County
- Kern County
- Santa Cruz County
- Shasta County
- Monterey County
- Nevada County
- Napa County
- Tulare County
- Calaveras County
- Yolo County
- Merced County
- Tuolumne County
- Lake County
- Humboldt County
- Madera County
- Imperial County
- Sutter County
- Del Norte County
- Amador County
- Kings County
- Colusa County
- Alpine County
- Mendocino County
- San Benito County
- Lassen County
- Mono County
- Yuba County
- Mariposa County
Find Real Estate Listings
(Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage)
On Saturday, May 16 a small group of ActiveRain members gathered together at Il Forno Trattoria a neighborhood Italian restaurant in Santa Monica. The restaurant opened at 5:30PM and Ron and Alexandra Seigel arrived early from Santa Barbara and were sitting in the patio area as I walked up. We...
(Lyon Real Estate)
One of the things I will never do is drag up an instance in which I suggested a client do one thing and a client chose to do some other thing. Because it's always their choice to make these decisions. Do I feel as though I have failed them somehow if they choose badly and it comes back to bite? Y...
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices)
What fuels the Recovery in your market? I have read with great interest Susan DeVita’s post on RISmedia as to what factors affect The Road to Recovery and what factors drive the Real Estate Market. We all have our perceptions as well as opinions about this subject.I am re-blogging her post in cas...
(Kolsky Realty & Management)
In Front of Buying a Home “Have All Your Ducks Lined Up.” Before you plan on buying a home, you need to know that buying a home is a complex process. Buying a home is a smart wealth-building plan especially for those that end up doing it right purchasing their dream property for their long-term...
Tips for Conserving Water May 22, 2015Water conservation is important no matter where you live. California is currently in the middle of a record statewide drought forcing residents to take drastic measures to cut back on water usage. Here are some tips to follow when conserving water throughout ...
(Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Valley, Yountville Napa Valley)
Yountville Weekly Real Estate Updatefor all Yountville listings current available, go to Yountville Real Estate for saleMedian prices, average days on marketcurrent for sale 11, med price $975,000, avg days on market 108current sale pendings 5, med price $854,500, avg days on m...
(Real Estate Specialist - Keller Williams Realty)
Pac-Man Turns 35 – 6 Facts about Pac Man You May Not have Known Mike and Jennifer Rigley (buyers) 916.378.4671 / (sellers) 916-660-5823 Info@RigleyRG.comWhat’s My Sacramento Home Worth?Please call us to discuss your potential Home Value in Sacramento, CA 916-660-5823. Click here to use our FREE O...
On May 21, 2015, Realtytrac.com reported there were 303 distress properties in April of 2015, increased 30.0% from March of 2015, and gained 9.0% from April of 2014. While 37.5% were pre foreclosures, 37.5% were auctions, and 25.0% were REOs; one in every 1407 homes were in foreclosure in April o...
I had to RE-POST this article, so much good information! Chris B Johnson, REALTOR®WHAT’S THE ROI OF USING SOCIAL MEDIA IN REAL ESTATE? By Victor Quiroz Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and more recently, SnapChat, are all social media platforms that can capture the attention of potential mi...
(Crown Key Realty)
The cost of the Freedom that we all enjoy comes with a terrible price. For over 200 years men and woman have paid that price with their lives, their limbs and sometimes their sanity. Let us all pray for our country and the brave souls that have paid the price to keep it free. The fight continues ...
(3B Realty: 951-347-3818, CA)
Fixed Mortgage Rates Avg. 3.84% (30-Yr), 3.05% (15-Yr) for Week Ending 5/22/2015. Just follow the link to view the latest Weekly Mortgage Rate Averages.Every week I report the latest mortgage rate averages as determined by Freddie Mac. I post the latest national averages, as well as the local ave...
(Lyon Real Estate)
You know how some days go: just when you've emerged from battle dragging your lockboxes and sorry self back to your home office, some new fresh hell splatters you in the face? But that's why we're paid the big bucks, to handle crap with diplomacy and to tackle the challenges so common in Sacramen...
(American Pacific Mortgage)
http://MikesDailyMarketReport.com: Provides the mortgage interest rate trends and navigates through the current interest rates for home loans. Mike Bjork provides this daily service by watching the interest rates in California by projecting his thoughts on the mortgage interest rates forecast. ...
(Award Referral Network Inc.)
Everyday we do so many different things; most of us have responsibilities to keep up with and we don’t always make time for ourselves. Well, this is just a reminder to think about what we can do to nurture the creative side in us all. I have to admit I was hesitant to venture into a “painting” c...
(Today | Sotheby's International Realty)
"How's the market" is a question I hear a lot, so let's take a look at what's going on in San Carlos, a city with roughly 29, 400 residents:As of yesterday, on our Multiple Listing Service we had:Single Family Homes: 14 Active listings, with a median list price of $1,744,000 24 Pending sales 20 C...
(Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage)
Pasadena Playhouse Mediterranean Inspired Madison Walk Condos For Sale This is a recap of Madison Walk condos for sale as well as recent market activity for the complex located north of the Pasadena Playhouse. All statistical information in this report has been gathered from our local multiple...
(People first then business! Ran Right Realty Riverside, Ca)
How anything cannot be simple is how I look at things. Wherever you go, all that is seen and heard naturally requires no explanation but instead through observation which triggers experience, we take it all in. Somethings cannot be put effectively into words as to what we see and hear as it excee...
(Allison James Estates & Homes)
You would think that smaller homes would be skyrocketing in popularity right about now. Statistics show that the average number of people in American households is shrinking. Practicality would seem to dictate that a trend toward downsizing should be underway, with significant implications for Sa...
(Keller Williams Realty)
5455 E 29th Street, Long Beach, CA is Pending Sale! Get Directions Click Here Description Photos Maps & Local Schools $ Click for current price 3 BEDROOMS | 2 (2 full ) BATHROOMS | 1253 SQUARE FEET Remodeled 3 brm 2 bath home in the heart of Stratford Square, close to Los Altos Shopping Center a...
(Dry Rot and Water Damage www.tromlerconstruction.com Mobile - 916-765-5366)
That 71” Refrigerator Won't Fit In That 68” Opening Often times when buying new appliances for that older home, you come to realize that the new appliances do not fit in the openings in the home. Sure they may fit in the door but will they fit in the final location? This can be a problem if yo...
(Keller Williams Los Feliz)
David Hitt and Ronald Shore of Keller Williams Los Feliz have just helped a first-time buyer to purchase a townhome in the Sherman Oaks area of Los Angeles for $500,000, or $336 per square foot. They had the unit under contract before it even hit the MLS. The townhome purchase began on the 25th o...
(International City Mortgage)
VA Mortgage Loans in Alpine CA and 100% VA Loans -the best loan program in the country! VA Mortgage Loans are one of the best mortgage loan programs available today for both honorably discharged Vets and active duty military personnel. Here are some of the great features of this fantastic progr...
(Eagle Ridge Realty / Signature Homes & Estates)
Open House in Eagle Ridge in Gilroy, CAEagle Ridge Realty will be holding an Open House at 2480 Club Drive in the wonderful Eagle Ridge Golf Community in Gilroy, CA. The hours are 1 PM to 4PM, both Saturday and Sunday May 23rd and 24th, 2015. Stop by. Eagle Ridge Home on Golf Course Overview M...
(Eagle Ridge Realty / Signature Homes & Estates)
2480 Club Drive, Gilroy, CA EAGLE RIDGE REALTY will be holding an open house for this impressive golf course property this Saturday and Sunday. Eagle Ridge Home on Golf Course Overview Maps Photos Description Neighborhood Open House Market Stats IDX Search $999,888 Single Family Home Main Fea...
California Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Professionals
- Bob Stewart Real Estate Technology
- Ron and Alexandra Seigel Services for Real Estate Pros
- Michael Jacobs Real Estate Agent
- Tom Arstingstall, General Contractor, Dry Rot, Water Damage Sacramento, El Dorado County - (916) 765-5366 Home Builder
- Richie Alan Naggar author PEARLS FOR THE SOUL.com Books on Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Kathleen Daniels Real Estate Broker/Owner
- John Pusa Real Estate Agent
- Endre Barath, Jr. Real Estate Agent
- Ronald DiLalla Real Estate Agent
- Norma Toering Broker for Palos Verdes and Beach Cities Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Sharon Paxson Real Estate Agent
- Sandy Padula and Norm Padula, JD, GRI Real Estate Agent
- Jon Kolsky Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Inna Ivchenko Real Estate Agent
- Kristin Hamilton CA Realtor Real Estate Agent
- Myrl Jeffcoat Real Estate Agent
- John Meussner Mortgage and Lending
- Lottie Kendall Real Estate Agent
- P.J. Virgilio Jr., Realtor 408-568-6578 Selling homes in the Greater San Jose area and South through San Martin, Gilroy Real Estate Agent
- Pete X with X Group Real Estate Advocates, Huntington Beach, CA 714.459.2017 OCLister.com Real Estate Agent
- Bill Burchard Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Karen Fiddler, Broker/Owner Real Estate Agent
- Elizabeth Weintraub Sacramento Real Estate Agent, Top 1% of Lyon Agents Real Estate Agent
- Michelle Carr-Crowe-Selling Silicon Valley Homes in Top Schools San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Palo Alto-Just Call 408-252-8900 Real Estate Agent
- Pamela Seley, REALTOR® Real Estate Agent
- Curtis Van Carter Real Estate Agent
- William Johnson Real Estate Agent
- John DL Arendsen Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Sarah & Les Oswald Managing Real Estate Broker
- Gene Riemenschneider Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Glenn Gaspar Real Estate Agent
- Laura Allen, Lake Tahoe - Truckee Real Estate for Sale www.TahoeLauraLuxuryHomes.com Real Estate Agent
- Tim Lorenz Real Estate Agent
- Mike Rigley Real Estate Agent
- Chris Freck Mortgage and Lending
- Elite Home Sales Team Real Estate Agent
- Soulutions Real Estate Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Hella M. Rothwell, Broker/Realtor® Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Bill Roberts Services for Real Estate Pros
- Cindy Davis Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Vickie Nagy Real Estate Agent
- Bill Ladewig Mortgage and Lending
- TIM GARTON Real Estate Agent
- Solutions Real Estate San Diego Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Jane Peters Real Estate Agent
- Laura Foreman Education & Training
- Gary DiGrazia, Sr. Real Estate Agent
- Jill Murty, Realtor - Serving Orange County, CA Real Estate Agent