Real Estate News from Popular Ohio Cities

View all cities

Real Estate News from Popular Ohio Counties

Find Real Estate Listings

By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for London * Median Listing Price: $177,050 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 91 0.12% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   81 85   -0.05% -0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes  London Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...
By Vicki Workman, ABR, CRS, E-Pro, GRI, SFR
(Keller Williams Consultants Realty)
Comments 0
 Typically, a home owner has it in their mind that the cost to sell their home on their own is $0 and with an agent is 6%.  There are many misconceptions, especially on line, about what happens in the real world of successful home sales.  It's just not as easy and simple as you may think like sel...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Lockbourne * Median Listing Price: $156,830 0.15% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $84.0000 0.06% Total Listings: 11 0.22% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   9 10   -0.1% 0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Lockbourne Ohio Real Estate Market Report...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Lithopolis * Median Listing Price: $224,050 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $88.0000 -0.05% Total Listings: 5 -0.17% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   6 7   -0.14% -0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Lithopolis Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Lewis Center * Median Listing Price: $401,030 0.16% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $124.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 55 -0.17% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   66 60   0.1% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Lewis Center Ohio Real Estate Market ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Lancaster * Median Listing Price: $166,950 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $86.0000 0.04% Total Listings: 176 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   167 181   -0.08% -0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Lancaster Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Kirkersville * Median Listing Price: $79,900 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $61.0000 0% Total Listings: 2   Total Listings Previous Months:March February   2 3   -0.33% 0.5% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Kirkersville Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Apr ...
By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 4
April 28, 1:00 PM Departs from the Griswold Center Historic Bus Tours Are Back Starting this month! If you missed the Historic Bus Tours last fall, you have another chance to discover Worthington’s history from a new perspective this year in a series of five tours running from April to August. A ...
By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 1
 Spring Plant Sale, 9am-4pm Saturday, 11am-3pm Sunday.Celebrate National Public Garden Day and purchase some plants for your garden. A broad selection of perennial plants, annuals and herbs are on sale. Sponsored by the Inniswood Volunteers, Inc. and the Herb Society of America, Central Ohio Unit...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Johnstown * Median Listing Price: $258,470 0.17% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $114.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 35 0.17% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   30 29   0.03% -0.26% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Johnstown Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Jacksontown * Median Listing Price: $151,900 0.5% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.0000 0.39% Total Listings: 1 -0.50% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   2 1   1% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Jacksontown Ohio Real Estate Market Report for A...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Hilliard * Median Listing Price: $283,850 0.15% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $111.0000 0% Total Listings: 90 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   93 98   -0.05% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Hilliard Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Hebron * Median Listing Price: $261,920 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.0000 0% Total Listings: 28   Total Listings Previous Months:March February   28 25   0.12% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Hebron Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Apr 20...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Heath * Median Listing Price: $214,250 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $104.0000 0.04% Total Listings: 54 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   56 58   -0.03% -0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Heath Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Groveport * Median Listing Price: $152,470 0.13% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $83.0000 0.06% Total Listings: 18 -0.40% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   30 33   -0.09% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Groveport Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $201,800 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 157 -0.05% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   165 190   -0.13% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Granville * Median Listing Price: $500,440 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $136.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 89 0.16% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   77 78   -0.01% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Granville Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Galloway * Median Listing Price: $235,370 0.29% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $102.0000 0.06% Total Listings: 49 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   50 53   -0.06% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Galloway Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...
By Stanley Stepak, Realtor - Avon Lake, Avon, Bay Village, Westlake,
(Howard Hanna Gold- Avon Lake, OH)
Comments 3
It's time to get your Avon Lake or Northeast Ohio Garden ready for the Spring.  Here are some tips to get started: • Clear drainage ditchesLeaves and debris gather in drainage areas over the winter. Now is the time to ensure that the spring rains will have adequate runoff. Spring seedlings do bes...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Galena * Median Listing Price: $485,640 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $136.0000 0.05% Total Listings: 67 -0.14% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   78 69   0.13% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Galena Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...

Ohio Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Professionals