Explore Carroll, OH

Find Real Estate Listings

By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
  View Current Carroll OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 5Total Volume: $1,191,588Average List Price: $238,318Original Total Volume: $1,269,488Original Average List Price: $253,898Sold Total Volume: $1,147,800Sold Average List Price: $229,560 Homes Sold $323,000 - 7707 Winchester NW Road, C...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $304,380 0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $113.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 11 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   12 13   -0.08% -0.24% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Carroll Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $273,250 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $114.00 0.04% Total Listings: 12 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   13 17   -0.24% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Carroll Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2014...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $272,320 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.00 0% Total Listings: 13 -0.24% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   17 17   0% 0.55% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Carroll Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2014...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $261,740 0.15% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.00 0.09% Total Listings: 17   Total Listings Previous Months: April March   17 11   0.55% 0.22% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Carroll Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $247,590 0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 9 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   8 13   -0.38% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Carroll Ohio Real Estate Market Report...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $232,930 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $113.00 0.18% Total Listings: 8 -0.38% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   13 14   -0.07% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Carroll Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $238,050 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 -0.04% Total Listings: 13 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   14 15   -0.07% -0.25% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Carroll Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $249,440 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.00 0.09% Total Listings: 14 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   15 20   -0.25% 0.18% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Carroll Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $259,430 0.15% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $92.00 0% Total Listings: 15 -0.25% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   20 17   0.18% 0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Carroll Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 0
Greenfield Estates Home, Just Sold by Sam Cooper Realtor    Sam Cooper Realtor with HER Reators just sold this Greenfield Estates Home in Carroll OH.  4589 Arrowhead Dr. Carroll OH 43112 was sold by Sam Cooper in March 2013 for a selling price of $288,000.  This two-story, 5 bedroom, 3 bath home ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $226,220 -0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $92.00 -0.08% Total Listings: 20 0.18% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   17 15   0.13% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Carroll Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $250,110 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $95.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 15   Total Listings Previous Months: June May   15 14   0.07% -0.22% * All data pertains to single-family homes    
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $252,750 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.00 0% Total Listings: 14 -0.22% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   18 13   0.38% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Carroll Ohio Rea...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $281,380 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 13 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   14 11   0.27% -0.15% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Carroll ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Carroll * Median Listing Price: $293,210 -0.13% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.00 -0.08% Total Listings: 14 0.27% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   11 13   -0.15% -0.19% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Carrol...
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 2
Carroll Ohio Homes Sold Here's another home sold in Carroll Ohio with the Sam Cooper Team. This short sale listing sold for $169,900 on June 30, 2009. 7820 Benson Rd. Carroll Ohio 43112 features over 1856 square feet of living space, 3 Bedrooms, 2 full baths, a full basement, inground swimming po...

Carroll, OH Real Estate Professionals