Explore Grove City, OH

Find Real Estate Listings

By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $204,780 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 262 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   267 285   -0.06% 0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Ma...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $198,350 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.0000 0% Total Listings: 267 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   285 269   0.06% 0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 2
  View Current Grove City OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 114Total Volume: $18,527,474Average List Price: $162,522Original Total Volume: $18,889,149Original Average List Price: $165,694Sold Total Volume: $18,030,714Sold Average List Price: $158,164 Homes Sold $399,000 - 4201 Jackson Pike,...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $194,540 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.0000 0% Total Listings: 285 0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   269 242   0.11% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $191,040 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.00 0.01% Total Listings: 269 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   242 236   0.03% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...
By Greg Large, Quite Simply, A Better Way
(ERA Real Solutions)
Comments 0
  Grove City Business Opportunity     Home Photos Local Schools     PRICE REDUCED!         Greg Large ERA Real Solutions Realty 614-653-7653 Questions?Schedule a Showing!       Grove City Carryout Grove City, Ohio 43123   List Price: $195,000         Grove City Business Opportunity   Established...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $185,680 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $93.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 242 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   236 229   0.03% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $185,450 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.00 0.02% Total Listings: 236 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   229 221   0.04% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 2
Grove City Ohio 43123 Home Sales There were 85 home sales in Grove City Ohio 43123 during the last 30 days, according to the Columbus Ohio MLS.  These 85 homes sold for $148,842 on average.  With an average of 1,710 square feet, the homes had an average price per square foot of $85.74.  The homes...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $180,840 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.00 0% Total Listings: 240 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   250 292   -0.14% -0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $179,540 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.00 0% Total Listings: 250 -0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   292 321   -0.09% -0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Mark...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $184,420 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 292 -0.09% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   321 327   -0.02% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Mar...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $182,060 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $91.00 0.02% Total Listings: 321 -0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   327 310   0.05% 0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Mark...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $178,670 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $89.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 327 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   310 289   0.07% 0.09% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Grove City Ohio Real Estate Mark...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $183,170 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $91.00 0.01% Total Listings: 310 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   289 264   0.09% 0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 2
6267 Harrisburg Georgesville Rd. - Sam Cooper Realtor   Sam Cooper Realtor with HER Realtors just sold this Grove City OH Home.  Sam Cooper sold this large 5 bedroom home, located at 6267 Harrisburg Georgesville Rd. Grove City OH 43123, in August 2013 for a selling price of $293,000.  6267 Harris...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $184,860 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.00 0.02% Total Listings: 264 0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   249 232   0.07% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes Grove City Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  You have arrived on our Grove City OH real estate website including Grove City Ohio Real Estate For Sale. Here you will be able to search all homes for sale in the Grove City real estate MLS. This includes all Grove City OH properties for sale such as houses, condominiums and homes and also inc...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Welcome to our Grove City Ohio real estate supersite including Grove City Ohio Real Estate. Here you will be able to search all homes for sale in the Grove City Ohio real estate MLS. This includes all Grove City properties for sale such as houses, homes and condominiums and also includes HUD Ho...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Grove City * Median Listing Price: $187,430 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $89.00 0% Total Listings: 232 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   221 236   -0.06% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Grove City ...

Grove City, OH Real Estate Professionals