Explore Nashport, OH

Find Real Estate Listings

By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Nashport * Median Listing Price: $188,750 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $3420.00 37% Total Listings: 43 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   41 38   0.08% -0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Nashport Ohio Real Estate Market Report...

Nashport, OH Real Estate Professionals