Explore Newark, OH

Find Real Estate Listings

By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $137,100 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $74.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 239 0.16% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   206 214   -0.04% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $142,530 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $75.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 206 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   214 233   -0.08% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $137,410 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $74.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 214 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   233 243   -0.04% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $136,970 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $75.0000 0% Total Listings: 233 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   243 271   -0.1% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $134,970 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $75.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 243 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   271 293   -0.08% -0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $137,360 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $77.0000 0% Total Listings: 271 -0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   293 310   -0.05% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $130,340 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $75.0000 0.03% Total Listings: 310 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   318 315   0.01% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 2
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $131,000 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $73.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 318 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   315 291   0.08% 0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $137,920 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $75.0000 0% Total Listings: 315 0.08% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   291 287   0.01% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 4
  View Current Newark OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 63Total Volume: $9,077,507Average List Price: $144,087Original Total Volume: $9,351,752Original Average List Price: $148,441Sold Total Volume: $8,512,060Sold Average List Price: $135,112 Homes Sold $1,250,000 - 12311 Flint Ridge SE Roa...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $138,880 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $75.00 0% Total Listings: 291 0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   287 280   0.03% 0.02% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 201...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $137,420 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $75.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 287 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   280 275   0.02% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $134,440 0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $76.00 0% Total Listings: 280 0.02% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   275 274   0% -0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 20...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $124,620 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $71.00 0.01% Total Listings: 342 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   303 337   -0.1% -0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $123,060 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $70.00 0.01% Total Listings: 367 -0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: November December   342 337   -0.07% -0.01% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $118,540 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $69.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 370 -0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: October November   367 342   -0.01% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Re...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $118,540 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $69.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 370 -0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: October August   367 375   -0.01% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $118,540 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $69.00 -0.03% Total Listings: 370 -0.01% Total Listings Previous Months: July August   360 375   0.04% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Professional Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Newark * Median Listing Price: $120,490 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $69.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 317 0.12% Total Listings Previous Months: June July   347 360   0.09% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes Newark Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul...
By Tracie Cope, ReMax 360 - www.LCountyHomes.com
(Granville, Newark, Heath, Buckeye Lake & all of Central Ohio)
Comments 0
Newark Ohio Real Estate Update for July 2011There were 70 new Newark Ohio residential real estate listings in July 2011.There were 38 Newark homes sold in July 2011, ranging in price from $9,000. to $267,000. and an average sale price of $99,747. The list to sale price ratio was 94.3%. These home...

Newark, OH Real Estate Professionals