Explore Utica, OH

Find Real Estate Listings

By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 4
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $262,030 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 24   Total Listings Previous Months: August July   24 21   0.14% 0.62% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep 2014...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 2
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $245,210 -0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 24 0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   21 13   0.62% -0.13% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $264,640 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 0% Total Listings: 21 0.62% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   13 15   -0.13% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 2014   Ut...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $277,990 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 -0.06% Total Listings: 13 -0.13% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   15 15   0% -0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2014...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $274,500 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $102.00 -0.05% Total Listings: 15   Total Listings Previous Months: April March   15 18   -0.17% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2...
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 1
2591 Homer Rd. Utica, OH 43080   2591 Homer Rd. Utica OH 43080 is currently the highest priced home on the market in Utica, Ohio.  This home is listed for $1.8 million.  2591 Homer Rd. offers six bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms, and 7,428 square feet.  The home is situated on a fabulous 73.2 a...
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 1
Homes for Sale in Utica Ohio There are currently 20 homes for sale in Utica Ohio, according to the Columbus Ohio MLS.  These 20 homes have an average list price of $268,704 and a median list price of $169,900.  On average, the homes have 2,177 square feet and a price per square foot of $100.10. T...
By Sam Cooper, Sam Cooper HER Realtors
(HER Realtors)
Comments 1
Utica Ohio Real Estate Utica Ohio is a small town located on the border of Licking County, Ohio and Knox County, Ohio.  Utica is home to the headquarters of the Velvet Ice Cream Company, and is known for the Utica Ice Cream Festival celebrated on Memorial Day weekend.  The town covers 1.71 square...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $249,610 -0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $92.00 -0.06% Total Listings: 24 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   25 27   -0.07% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $279,950 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $98.00 0.02% Total Listings: 25 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   27 30   -0.1% 0.15% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $267,470 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.00 0.02% Total Listings: 27 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   30 26   0.15% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $260,350 -0.1% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.00 -0.12% Total Listings: 30 0.15% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   26 27   -0.04% 0.08% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $290,480 0.31% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $107.00 0.19% Total Listings: 26 -0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   27 25   0.08% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Sep ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $204,430 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $85.00 -0.02% Total Listings: 25 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   24 23   0.04% 0.21% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul 201...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $188,120 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $81.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 23 0.21% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   19 25   -0.24% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes Utica Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2013...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $161,580 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $75.00 0.06% Total Listings: 25 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   24 23   0.04% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Utica Ohio ...
By Christopher Lotte, Call (614) 835-7151 For Your Real Estate Needs
(Keller Williams Greater Columbus Realty - www.TheBuckeyeRealtyTeam.com)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Utica * Median Listing Price: $175,430 0.29% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $71.00 0.01% Total Listings: 24 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   23 22   0.05% -0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Utica Ohio ...
By Tracie Cope, ReMax 360 - www.LCountyHomes.com
(Granville, Newark, Heath, Buckeye Lake & all of Central Ohio)
Comments 6
It doesn't really matter whether it's a weekday or the weekend, a work day can appear suddenly. We real estate agents might think we're going to have a day off, but when a client asks to see a house for sale, I'm sure I'm not the only one who will give up what I thought was going to be a day off....
By Tracie Cope, ReMax 360 - www.LCountyHomes.com
(Granville, Newark, Heath, Buckeye Lake & all of Central Ohio)
Comments 4
I usually only celebrate major holidays and Cinco de Mayo was never a big deal to me. What's the big deal about May 5th? It's just another day, right? If you didn't already know this, Cinco de Mayo (the fifth of May) commemorates the Mexican Army's victory over France in 1862 at the Battle of Pue...

Utica, OH Real Estate Professionals