A Riverfront Community With A Private Marina And Waterfront Amenities
Rediscover a small town atmosphere at Gatling Pointe, a waterfront community in Smithfield, Virginia. Nicely removed from the city, Gatling Pointe is convenient to all cities in the Hampton Roads area.
|Lot 28 Southport Landing|
Features and Amenities
- Gatling Pointe Yacht Club with 68-slip deepwater marina (20' to 50' slips) and a club with restaurant and lounge
- Club canoes available to explore the waterways
- Riverfront swimming pool and kiddie pool
- Tennis courts and playgrounds
- Beach volleyball court with summer-league play
- Protected natural environment
- Central Park recreation area
- Leisure trails lead to the riverfront club and marina
- Year-round programmed activities and social events.
Three times awarded "Community of the
Year," Gatling Pointe and Gatling Pointe South feature
quality custom homes by the region's premier builders with
amenities that rival most resorts. Nestled in Isle of Wight
County, adjacent to historic Smithfield, you're
only 15 minutes from Newport News and Hampton, and an easy commute
to downtown Norfolk. Discover the best in waterfront living at
Gatling Pointe, a centrally located waterfront community located in
the heart of Hampton Roads. It offers unique waterfront living with
resort-style amenities where dreams come true and a real sense of
neighborhood is found.
Home values in Gatling Pointe range from the $300's to over $1,000,000.